This first release by Voltagecontroller is a soundtrack which narrates the story of an unknown city. What you will find in these 4 tracks is an imaginary and visionary soundscape where acoustic instruments (piano and Hammond organ) play hide and seek with a vast array of analog and digital synthesizers. There’s a clear connection with experimental music of the 50’s and concrete music but there’s also a modern view in the way melodies appears here and there in between the album. Imagine a modern Metropolis in which machines and industries have become a heritage of a past era while the city takes new perspectives and developes a new form of city-life. Past and future, noise and music, community and alienation, the eternal balance between good and bad.
- Riccardo Tonoli new album “City of Emeralds” is out now.
- Six Impossible Things releases new single and video for “Dance Floor”
- New sub-publishing partnerships with Broma 16 and GD Seventy Eight Music
- rebelHot release new videoclip for “Soul Stealer”
- New Sub-Publishing partnership with Hebbes Music Group