This first release by Voltagecontroller is a soundtrack which narrates the story of an unknown city. What you will find in these 4 tracks is an imaginary and visionary soundscape where acoustic instruments (piano and Hammond organ) play hide and seek with a vast array of analog and digital synthesizers. There’s a clear connection with experimental music of the 50’s and concrete music but there’s also a modern view in the way melodies appears here and there in between the album. Imagine a modern Metropolis in which machines and industries have become a heritage of a past era while the city takes new perspectives and developes a new form of city-life. Past and future, noise and music, community and alienation, the eternal balance between good and bad.
- Experimental electronic artist Voltagecontroller releases “Untold Tales Of The Unknown City”
- Blueville present new album “The Lost Takes & Live Sessions”
- Listen to Lipz’s “Scaryman” Official Album Teaser
- Low Fidelity Jet Set Orchestra releases the deluxe edition of “Searching for a bit of popularity”
- Tanzan Music at Midem 2018